- Students are bound by an honor code which adheres to the policy that students do not receive or give help to other students on quizzes, tests or exams. Any work a student is submitting for a grade needs to be an assessment of their content mastery. Receiving assistance from others on graded assignments do not give an accurate measure of a student’s ability.
- Students must be in complete uniform according to the handbook. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Students entering the room after the start of class will be required to report to the office for a tardy slip. The instructor dismisses students from the classroom, not the bell.
- Lockers must be locked at the end of the school day.
- Homeroom teachers will open lockers a maximum of four times during the school year.
After 4 times students will need to see the principal for further instruction.
- No gum, candy, or other food or drink are allowed in the classrooms without teacher permission.
- Middle school students will use the cafeteria stairs. No talking is permitted on the cafeteria stairs. The kindergarten/first grade stairs are to be used at dismissal only.
Assignments / Homework
- All work must be completed in blue or black ink or pencil unless otherwise instructed.
- All written answers must be in complete sentences unless otherwise instructed.
- Students will receive a zero grade if an assignment is not turned in on the due date. Students are responsible for content covered in assignments.
- After the second consecutive day of absence, you may call the school office by 9:00 am and request to pick up homework. Assignments are due the third day after the student returns from an absence.