Corpus Christi Catholic School is committed to the pursuit of excellence in Catholic education. We strive to establish a challenging environment, focusing on the spiritual, moral intellectual, emotional, and physical needs of our students.
We, through the love of God, and the interaction of staff, parents, and students endeavor to be a faith community bound together to proclaim the Good News. Our school supports the Christian family and prepares our students to meet the challenges of life situations in the 21st Century.
As a vibrant faith community we strive for the following:
- To develop the whole child within a Christian atmosphere.
- To provide a religious education directed towards making faith a reality for our students.
- To instill a desire to learn in each child.
- To foster in each child a sense of self-confidence and positive self-esteem.
- To provide the fundamentals of an effective academic education, encouraging each child to acquire knowledge to the fullest extent of his/her potential.
- To allow each child to experience success.
- To help our students develop a sense of values in their daily lives by their interactions and relationships with teachers, family, and fellow students.
- To establish a healthy learning environment; one that is open, enthusiastic and challenging.
- To promote unity among the total school community, administration, faculty and parents through open communication, respect, support and understanding.