Corpus Christi School is committed to providing access to technology for all our students and faculty. We believe that use of innovative technology in curriculum and instruction will benefit our students and help them to become productive citizens in the 21st Century.
All students in K-8 have one formal technology period each week. Teachers have access to schedule the use of the Labs, I-pads and Chromebooks for technology integration in all subjects. Highlights of our technology program include:
- All classrooms are equipped with Smartboards and projectors
- Lab 1- computer lab with 20 Windows 7 desktop computers
- 20 iPads available for classroom use
- 21 Chromebooks housed in Lab 2, but available to use in classrooms
- 5 iPads for teacher instruction
- 7 Mac Mini’s in Lab 2
- Secure Wi-Fi access throughout the school
- 11 iPads shared in grade 4-5 (purchased through teacher written grants from NASA and CenturyLink)
- 4 iPads in the Kindergarten classroom – donations from supporters of our school
- All teachers and staff assigned a laptop
We continue to seek funding to equip every classroom with up to date technology tools. If you would like to help, please contact our Principal, Mrs. Geesaman.