Corpus Christi School is committed to providing access to technology for all our students and faculty. We believe that use of innovative technology in curriculum and instruction will benefit our students and help them to become productive citizens in the 21st Century.
All students in K-8 have at least one formal technology period each week. Teachers have access to schedule the use of the Labs, iPads and Chromebooks for technology integration in all subjects. Highlights of our technology program include:
- Classrooms equipped with Smartboards, projectors
- Lab 1- Windows 10 desktop computers, Windows 10 laptop computers
- iPads sets for classroom use on every floor
- 21 Chromebooks available to use in classrooms, 6th grade 1-to-1 student Chromebooks
- 7 Mac Mini’s
- Secure Wi-Fi access throughout the school
- All teachers and staff assigned a laptop
We continue to seek funding to equip every classroom with up to date technology tools. If you would like to help, please contact our Principal, Mrs. Witkowski.